Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Summer: 17 Beachwear Ideas

It's time for you to look amazing on a beach near you!
What's needed?
- a beautiful swimsuit
- beachwear and accessories
An idea is to wear Eastern, tribal prints, Aztec prints... only if you have bright colors. I have prepared a ton of images showing you ideas on what to wear this summertime. Wearing white or bright colors is in trend now and I really suggest you do that, adding some accessories like a beautiful black and white watch and a bracelet with different colors, or with tribal prints is going to make you a shinny superstar at the beach.

I really hope you enjoy this outfit ideas and share this awesome post if you like it. I will post more when in the weekends because I don't work on weekends.


Source: Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment